Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ch 2. my headgear

It hurts on my chin, and I have to sleep in the headgear.Mom only has to turn the palate expander once a week now. I will write back later when I learn more.
Andon has got a little frustrated this afternoon after dinner. We brushed and then put the headgear on and he came to me with everything in his hands. He had taken it off.  Tears in his eyes and said "this hurts my mouth". I think the rubber bands have rubbed his gums.  This is his first night and he's talking and moving it all around. So I'm sure that is not helping with comfort. Blogging to him seems more like a chore sometimes, but he still does it and it helps him with writing sentences. As you can see between post his last post about the key was typed by Lauren. There is no way he would have typed all that. I'm doing well to get 4 sentences out of him.


2 comments:

Marsi91 said...

Unfortunately you do not have other reports, I would have been interested in helping out your story.

Anonymous said...

your cute!!